Privacy and Cookies
Privacy and cookies
We never disclose the privacy of our valuable clients to anyone. We need the personal information during the order confirmation, customer feedback, and the proclamation of further future services. We fully assure our clients that their personal information will be safe and sound. Although:
How we collect information
We collect information through surveys, forms, order placement, newsletter subscriptions.
You have to enter details when you place an order or register, however, you can visit our website anonymously.
Use of information
We use the information for the following
- To improve your experience with us
- For the betterment of our website
- To improve customer care service
- To complete the transaction
- For contest, promotion or survey
How we protect your information
We keep your information safe when you visit our site. Your personal information transmits through SSL( Secure Socket Layer). We have a secure server. There are secure channels for payment.
Our website mentions the product and services of third party sites. These sites have different privacy policies and we are not responsible for these sites. However, we welcome any feedback regarding these sites.
We comply with COPPA(Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) and that’s why we don’t take the information of visitors under the age of 13.
Clients use another identity of their choice while placing an order if they don’t want to disclose their actual name.
- Clients can unsubscribe from our daily and weekly updates on email.
- Your IP address, search engine details, operating system information, access time and place is stored on our server when you visit our website. We access that information to improve our online services.
- If visitors don't want to share information, they can disable the search engine cookie at any moment.